~ a growing and changing community
The weather forecast is calling for rain tomorrow:( if it does rain the rain date will be the next day Sunday,August 17th 10-2pm
On your travels you may see flyers up around the neighbourhood. 25 flyers (Bernice, Eileen,Homeview,Foxwell,Pritchard,Florence,the entrance to the Hydro field,Jane St. at the bus stops < Pritchard & Foxwell) and near Messina’s Bakery.
Homeview has been added to the event too!
Let’s hope it doesn’t rain!
Christine Swearing has been doing her part too to help make this first ever Community Street Yard Sale a successful one..
“Here is some info about what to expect on Saturday and just some standard ground rules and expectations about the yard sale.
– Please have all items placed outside on your lawn by 10am.
– Sellers are responsible for their own items, RSCA is not responsible for any items lost or stolen
– 100% of all profit earned belongs to the seller!
RSCA will provide:
– Advertising, signs will be placed around community and along streets to alert buyers to sellers address(s)
– Resident seller will get a special sign that states they are participating in RSCA’s Yard Sale as a ‘Bonifide Seller’
Please contact me should you have any questions or comments. I will visit all sellers before 9am to distribute the ‘kit’ containing: Bonified Seller sign and RSCA flyer.
Thanks and have a great day!